There are a variety of reasons that the commercial real estate market needs to engage in due diligence for office or industrial buildings, warehouses, retail centers or apartment complexes. No matter what the reason, our team of engineering professionals has the experience and the knowledge to handle the job. Our decades of experience encompass individual buildings and large portfolios. IMS has the experience and training needed to provide flawless due diligence services.
Our due diligence assessments typically cover site, architecture and roofing as well as the interior and exterior and mechanical and electrical systems. In addition, we complete public records reviews, structural/seismic studies and cost estimating.
Our core service activities include:
* Tour proposed buildings/sites with Client
* Direct due diligence inspections on targeted properties, including outside specialists
* Manage test plans for proposed buildings
* Review and comment on lease work letter
* Prepare detailed project budget. Budget may include consulting, design, engineering,
construction, cabling, furniture and equipment, moving, security, signage, etc.
* Prepare project schedule with milestone deadlines to be achieved