Project Management System Policy
(QMS, EMS, OHSAS)
- To deliver services that stasfy the needs and expectations of our business partners (clients) in an environmentally and human-friendly manner in line with approach to the business,
- To achieve total client satisfaction in all areas where we operate,
- To manage our resources effectively to meet client expectations,
- To achieve our goals by constantly improving our management system,
- To apply effective human resource practices and provide training support in order to develop team spirit, and improve its team’s qualification,
- To observe respective laws and regulations on environment, occupational safety and health,
- To maintain and continously improve existing quality, environmental management, occupational safety and health administration system requirements in accordance with the relevant standards,
- To avoid injuries and occupational diseases by minimizing hazards and risks,
- To contribute to the national economy with loyalty to IMS values and respect for the environment and the society.
1- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
“Managing our business effectively and meeting business partner expectations”
Since its establishment, IMS Project Management has set internal and external clients satisfaction as an objective. IMS views the establishment of a QMS as a process that forces us to keep existing customers and attract new ones, consequently a QMS adds value.
In line with its “Quality Systems” approach addopted in 2006, IMS has been carrying out operations in its Head Office departments and site locations with quality awareness.
IMS has carried studies on quality standards since 2006 to set up ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System. IMS holds the following certificates for the respective parts of its activities: TS EN ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System and TS EN ISO 14001: 2004 Environment Management System and TS 18001: 2007 OHSAS – Occupational Health and Safety Administration System.
2- ISO 14001 Environment Management System
“Organizing our priorities and projects better and identifying problems and exposures before they occur”
EMS clearly states that IMS delivers services that suit the needs and expectations of the clients in an environment and human-friendly manner in line with its business approach. It is an investment in long term viability of our organization.
Our sensitivity towards the environment aims to reduce waste and use of natural resources are ongoing. Moved by this motive, we have taken the most appropriate actions safely prevent and minimize any impact is a requirement of our EMS.
IMS finds that EMS:
- is a key to effective environmental management;
- is the use of a systematic approach to planning, controlling, measuring and improving our organization’s environmental performance.
3- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
“Managing risk to reduce accidents, complying with legislation and improving performance”
The framework of this policy applies to the activities of IMS and to IMS controlled locations. IMS is committed to providing staff, contractors and visitors with a healty and safe environment.
IMS strives to fully integrate health and safety into all aspects of its activities through a process of continuous improvement. This will be achieved by:
- Implementing and maintaining a framework that ensures the systematic management of health and safety throughout all IMS controlled locations and compliance with legal and other requirements;
- Setting measurable objectives and targets aimed at controlling higher risk activities and increasing awareness of health & safety.
Our principle goal is to improve health and safety and to prevent workplace injuries and illnesses at IMS.
IMS promotes a proactive health and safety management philosophy based on effective communication and consultation, the systematic identification, assessment and control of hazards and the encouragement of innovation.
As an independent project management and consultancy firm, IMS recognizes its responsability to provide staff, contractors and visitors with positive role models and appropriate health and safety knowledge for application during and beyond their business life.